Abuja International Housing Show is West Africa’s biggest housing and construction expo, a forum that brings together all real estate stakeholders to discuss and display sector trends. Since 2005, we have offered real estate stakeholders an additional medium for networking, meeting visitors who have a buying capability – face to face and sealing deals.
Over the years, Abuja International Housing Show has been able to generate not only high quality audiences and sale leads for exhibitors but also great bargains for attendees.
As Africa’s biggest housing and construction expo, we aspire to be the paragon of excellence in real estate, interiors and property development.
To be the reference point for connecting professionals and stakeholders in the rapidly growing, regional real estate and affiliated industries. The Abuja International Housing Show aims to be the de facto platform for informing, creating business, networking, and paragon of excellence within the sector
Why exhibit with us?
• Over 90% return exhibitors Join our list of growing exhibitors to enjoy repeat business opportunities that other stake holders have enjoyed relentlessly every year.
• Affluent visitors: Abuja International Housing Show records over 40,000 affluent visitors every edition. One of our competitive strengths is filtering traffic that ensures only affluent and relevant traffic flows into the exhibition, offering our exhibitors a rich flow of visitors that they cannot get in any other homes expo in the region. The expo also receives visitors from around the globe looking for investment opportunities in the growing Nigeria Real estate market.
• Biggest Housing Show: Previous editions have recorded up to 180 exhibitors, both local and international. When you exhibit with us, you are exhibiting in the premium exhibition regionally.
• Estate Developers
• Residential & Commercial Real Estate Agents
• Residential & Commercial Developers • Mortgage & investment loan providers
• Property Investment Advisors
• Insurance providers
• Industry Associations & Government Bodies
• Property Valuers – Building Support Providers
• Home Interiors and Landscaping Experts
• Home Appliances & Electronics Suppliers
• Home Networking & Communication Providers
• Energy Suppliers & Equipment Providers
• Entertainment, Travel & Leisure and MORE!!
• + 15,000 : Recorded Number of Visitors
• 400 : Number of Exhibitors in 11th Edition
• 20 : Number of International participants
• +16 : Exhibitor categories
• 40 : No of local media present
• 13 : No. of International Media present
• 90% : No of return clients
• 100% : Positive feedback
Profile of Visitors
- Government functionaries
The Abuja International Housing Show is a brand of Fesadeb Communications Limited, owners of Housing Development Programme on AIT & NTA, Housing Time on Raypower FM, Housing Matters on Radio Nigeria – Capital FM, a glossy, high quality Programme that focuses on the housing, real estate and interior décor industry in Africa.