- Opportunities to present new products and innovative services.
2. Opportunities to network and meet visitors with buying capacity.
3. Opportunities to meet some of the new members of the incoming administration.
4. Opportunities to expose yourself and organization to new options of housing finance.
5. Opportunities to meet major professionals- builders, architects, townplanners, quantity surveyors, engineers, real estate developers, home financiers, home interiors, etc in the building environment.
6. Opportunities to exchange ideas and proffer solutions to various barriers of housing development.
7. Opportunities for direct engagement with financiers and potential partners and investors from outside Nigeria.
8. Opportunities to meet with most states’ government and housing related agencies in Nigeria.
9. Opportunities for strong media exposure since the event is packaged by producers of housing programme on AIT and NTA
10. Opportunities to make direct sales, direct buying at discounted rates and settle with a mortgage bank or estate developer.
Date: 6th-8th July, 2015.
Venue: International Conference center, Abuja.
For Registration: visit www.housingnews.org.ng or call Festus 081 665 700 90 Amarachi – 08173267964.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)